WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept paypal via the website. If you wish to pay via money, check or CashApp, please contact one of our team members. We do not accept cash!
WHO MAKES YOUR SHIRTS?
Simple answer, WE DO!
No, we don't just have a website that we promote where some sweatshop behind the scenes
makes and ships the apparel to you. Once your order is placed, we hand make your order from
start to shipping. Every piece is taken through inspection to ensure your order is approved for
delivery. Doing this, we promise that you get what you pay for. Our images are true
to size and color as our photos.
We give our customers what we expect from retail. That's a promise!
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
ALL CUSTOM MADE ITEMS OR LETTERED ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
• Examples of items that are not returnable include but are not limited to: Made-to-order uniforms, warmups, jackets and dancewear; lettered or silk-screened items, personalized campwear, chenille; made-to-order hair accessories, socks and megaphones; poms.
• You may be ordering uniforms for growing athletes. While Varsity will remake custom items in the case of a defect in materials or workmanship, Trendin' Apparel is not responsible for replacing uniforms that have been outgrown.
• Items that have been worn, soiled, laundered, or altered in any way cannot be returned. In Stock Items: All in stock items may be exchanged or returned within 14 days after the receipt of your merchandise. Simply follow the directions included with your shipment.
• There is no re-stocking fee associated with in stock merchandise returns.
• Items that have been worn, soiled, laundered, or altered in any way cannot be returned.
• Shoe exchanges must be received in restockable condition and in their original box. If shoes are not in restockable condition (clean, unlaced, and in the original unmarked box), they will be returned to you.
• Due to health regulations, briefs, tights, and in stock dancewear are not returnable if the package has been opened.
WHAT IS YOUR PROCESSING TIME?
We hand make all of our products. Normally, it will take 3 business days
before it is ready to ship however, due to COVID-19, this has been increased to 7-10 business days. We hope that everything will go back to normal as soon as possible. Once the items are ready to ship, it should arrive within 3-5 days via USPS priority mail.